• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Taran Tulah

Archaeology 2022 Feedback

My goal in this game is to get as many different Special buildings as possible. I am totally not a fan of getting several copies of a single building only for their bonuses. I want my town look as much realistic as possible. Therefore I like the Butterfly Sanctuary. It fits my town perfectly. It...
  2. Taran Tulah

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. I haven't been around long time :D
  3. Taran Tulah

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

I must say the event is pretty good. There is one but however. If the Fiore Village offered 9FP from the beginning I wouldn't make the effort to get Terracota Vineyard nor Olimpic Treasury. I wasted my footballs on something inferior while Fiore Village is now going to be one of the best GBs.
  4. Taran Tulah

Black Friday feedback

FInally something interesting!!! Druid temple offers awesome bonuses at level 10. The price however [choke] 250 bucks... I wish the final offer is good for everyone both in game and pricewise.
  5. Taran Tulah

Black Friday feedback

I joined this game 3 weeks ago and trust me: these black friday offers suck more than black holes!!!
  6. Taran Tulah

Black Friday feedback

300 medals pack?? Seriously??? It is an outward mockery!!! I can easily get thousands of medals daily... this just gets more pathetic at every another offer. I will be mega mad if I stay up till late tonight just so as to see how insanely ridiculous you people can be. I demand a good offer!!!
  7. Taran Tulah

Black Friday feedback

So far so bad. You guys didn't manage to bring down the house yet. Please give us something really good, would you?