• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I wonder if in whatever replaces GVG if INNO will still not do anything about the cheats. They have known about the cheat codes for GVG forever and refuse to do anything about the cheaters and hacks. I have never understood this. It is easy to find them and ban them. It made GVG no fun and I...
  2. Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

The ads will make this game unappealing and will end INNOs greedy hold on it. They are broken and disrupt the game. The next problem is unless your phone is connected to a wf-fi, they are burning your data plan up!
  3. Special Events regards just get poorer and poorer.

I have to say that the special events of the last year have been pretty sad. The rewards have gotten worse and worse. They are at the point I see little need to waste the time playing them. The latest Soccer events has been terrible. WHat used to be one of the better events of the year has...
  4. Has the black tower really fallen from grace to this extent?

I have 16 plus Black Towers. Pay off ratio is good. Happiness isn't a problem. I collect 15 or 20 one ups before I move up then level up the BTs for goods.