• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I swear I have absolutely no luck whatsoever. I attempted this on my other city and I think I have no other choice but to move to CE at this point. Im stuck on the quest "Even more cyber attacks" and it's requiring me to research a tech. I've got no other techs available. I did read the guide...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Ok so I've continued and it worked out. Now I'm faced with another dilemma. I took the province of Botuku and it left me with the 3 RQ issue again. I was left to scout either the province directly to the east (Kalubuye) or the south (Bisoraba). So to get back the story quests, I scouted...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Need some help, if at all possible. Been following through the guide with no issues up until the "Kolaburg Crisis" story. I'm in PME and have pretty much been negotiating my entire way through. Before Kolaburg Crisis, I had gotten a little ahead of myself and negotiated too many before the...