• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] What happens to FP's on neighborhood Great Buildings when it changes

Thank you for the possible explanations. Appreciated.
  2. [Question] What happens to FP's on neighborhood Great Buildings when it changes

Yes, the GB was connected and. my friend was able to donate extra fps to the GB. She added enough fps to flip it. Then I paid her back by placing the same amount of fps on her GBs. I don't know why I could not add more fps, but my friend could add more. I assumed it was because she had the...
  3. [Question] What happens to FP's on neighborhood Great Buildings when it changes

SITUATION - Had filled P2 on Arc of player in my neighborhood. Will call that player GN. After neighborhoods changed, weeks went by without GN flipping the Arc. Tried to be patient. After a couple months, wanted my big investment back. Figured I'd add enough extra fps to flip it. System said I...