• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Bug in Negotiation Game Window Mediator

> General Game Discussions & Feedback Sorry - I guess it is either of these. My apologies. Free free to delete my post.
  2. Bug in Negotiation Game Window Mediator

Couldn't find the bug thread, sorry. Feel free to delete/move accordingly. There is a bug in the code when you have used up all your negotiations goes but you get disconnected before choosing if you would like to pay diamonds or to cancel (the negotiations). The error is in the...
  3. GvG Guild Name Confusion.

Example. Three guilds call "guild #1", "guild #2" and "Guild #3" but only the last one is dangerous. "guild #1" changes their name to be "Guild #3 " ("3<space>") "guild #2" changes their name to be " Guild #3" (<space>Guild) All valid names! Then they all attempt to land in the same era, at...
  4. GvG Guild Name Confusion.

Had a interesting GvG recalc. Had THREE guilds that changed their name to something similar to a fourth ( minus a space here and there) and all had the same shield, and all landed in one era. While it is an interesting technique (to throw the defenders off), I think it was a low game play to do...
  5. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forge-bowl-2023.44885/post-390072 This is something that should have been announced in-game!
  6. Feedback for update 1.236

Because their message system is broken. The only place where having someone on ignore is if you try to message them from the global list of players. If you start a new conversation with just that person (message centre -> New and only add that person), it works. If they happen to message in...
  7. Feedback for update 1.234

Sad that they found the fix it in Beta a week before - https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/daily-changelog-w-c-27th-june.15639/#post-136817 One must question the logic of releasing the update if they knew there was an issue with it.
  8. Feedback for update 1.234

Regarding the RQ issue, I have found (and has been verified by another player) that if you close the quest window and wait 4-5 seconds (you can try to reopen it during this time - it just won't)) and reopen it, it will be where you left off. Darn right annoying.
  9. Feedback for update 1.234

Have a question about this change: Are you only talking about Military Buildings for your age, or are you including Color Guard, Champion Retreat, etc in this?
  10. Feedback for update 1.233

The training carousel got broken in the update, so can't this can be used as a basis for improvement? aka feedback?
  11. Feedback for update 1.233

I will ask - what feedback do you want in the forums then? Obviously not bugs that have been introduced.
  12. Submitted One Down Kit

Lets see what it would do to an event building: lower the population (so the feature would have to check to ensure you have enough population to stop you going negative) lower happiness - so they get angry, meh lower the amount of coins, supplies and/or medals - meh lower age goods - why would...
  13. Submitted One Down Kit

And why would you be building previous age Champion Retreats? The only reason I can think of, is for GvG.
  14. Submitted Automatic Exit From Upgrade Mode When All Bldgs Have Been Upgraded

This already happens on the mobile version of the game (tangent: why is the web browser and mobile so out of sync with functionality??)