• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How can I increase the Level of a Golden Orrery Level 5 to higher level if I don't have any more of the increase level items? Where can I get them?

Glad to see they would put them in a different event. Don't want to have to wait till the next big anniversary. Thx.
  2. So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

Ok. I don't have any ads anywhere. Not in the tavern or anywhere else. But, I see the above comments that say they didn't announce the test so wouldn't have noticed.
  3. How can I increase the Level of a Golden Orrery Level 5 to higher level if I don't have any more of the increase level items? Where can I get them?

I thought so. Yeah I placed it after the event was over and I had all 5 "upgrades." But, now I was wondering if I could get more. Guess I'll have to wait. Thanks for answering!
  4. So, what are these new incidents that do not count as incidents?

I play on my laptop. They look like sideways oil barrels. I thought they were a part of the soccer event. (AFAIK I am not in any beta group/test group.)
  5. How can I increase the Level of a Golden Orrery Level 5 to higher level if I don't have any more of the increase level items? Where can I get them?

I got the Golden Orrery during the 10th Anniversary Event and it's been at 5 levels since the event. Is there a way to increase it if I didn't "win" any more than 5 of those in the event? (I did search here and elsewhere but didn't seem to find that out). I have 3 each of a Reno Kit and One Up...
  6. May Competition

history civilization anthropology excavation archaeology geology artifact museum archaeologist stonehenge settlement evolution past analysis architecture I want my prize on Noarsil
  7. rocks in settlment

I knnow this is old, but in case anyone is still in play...I picked an extension with NO rocks and when I got it, placed it, bought it, it stuck a rock in it anyway. (just venting lol)
  8. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Many of those are very well seasoned players. But, they did mention that newer people for example had a different meaning to sniping as an example. And that "game play" (I can't remember what aspect it was we were discussing at the time) has changed over the years. But, being new, that's why I...
  9. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

I've realized it may be different guild by guild? I sent a note to everyone, some never heard of the unspoken rule, others thought what was the point, and others suggested it could be suggested for some people. Everybodies got an opinion lol(these were all Guildmates, friends.
  10. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Thanks. New things to look up! Round Robin / Bldg Leveling Group (although this one sounds self-explanatory) lol. Yes, well, that is sort of what I thought, that as long as you didn't make it go to the next level or take someone's spot, you'd be ok. I sent a note aplogizing and most acted like...
  11. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

I understood that was how you got blueprints, but hadn't heard anything about having to ask first. In any case, no one seems to be very upset so far. I've already msgd everyone. Honestly I don't understand why it would be a problem (but I guess I haven't read the full text in the forum yet). And...
  12. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Thanks for the info. I guess I have tons of msgs due people I had not asked. I'd asked Guildmates before and hadn't heard that, it's possible of course neither had they. In any case, thanks also for also for confirming what I'd heard re the sniping was correct. Thanks for your help and patience!
  13. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

I hadn't seen a prior post with links before but thank you so much for your kind patience.
  14. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Thanks.. Your answer was v comprehensive and what I was looking for. Being able to filter will make things go quicker when I'm looking! Totally what I was looking for, didn't have that display option w/out clicking on the 3 lines. Can you also answer my Q re the FP? Is there some etiquette I...
  15. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

I am simply amazed that I have gotten such different answers from other people I've asked. Ok. so It does take longer to go through 45 pages in event history than it does to scroll through the bar at the bottom where the avatars are. But I guess if that's the way to do it, I'll either just aid...
  16. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Wow, that's different from what others told me. What does "locked at below whatever they normally get for contributions mean?
  17. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

I've not checked in 2 weeks (maybe you read that as 2 days?). I've been playing 2 weeks or so and wanted to check and thought maybe there was a way to do that I hadn't already heard of. Someone being active though I don't think means they aided you? I assume that means they have been active in...
  18. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

I understand sniping is when you've been putting FP on someoneELses GB and then someone comes in towards the end and passes you.