• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Slightly annoying to have diamond missions that are infeasible.

I've been discarding the missions to have 'exactly X population available' that grant diamonds. While I'd love to do them in principle; I have sooo much population from event buildings that it's impossible for me to lower it enough. I don't have that many building storages available either...
  2. combat AI seems worse

From watching some battles that I started and then set to auto; as well as my results in other battles, it seems to me like you made some changes to the ai which have resulted in it being even less effective than it used to be, and in particular are hurting the player. Please revert those...
  3. Auction House needs a higher bid increment

It's stupid having an increment of 1, so people can just go back and forth outbidding each other by 1. It makes the auction less about actual auctioning and more about favoring someone being obsessively on at the last minute so they can just one bid. I've seen more than enough price is right...