• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. TheGrandOmnicient

Snipping

Guess they sniped themself in the foot!
  2. TheGrandOmnicient

Snipping

And to add on, you aren't stealing their great building, you're just being rewarded for helping them! Sniping isn't that bad. I even let people snipe me and I don't even care.
  3. TheGrandOmnicient

Association

swamp
  4. TheGrandOmnicient

Association

donkey
  5. TheGrandOmnicient

Association

shoes
  6. TheGrandOmnicient

What would you say would be you "winning" FoE?

For me, I would say getting every GB. What would you say?
  7. TheGrandOmnicient

GBG and GE music keeps playing on mobile even when returning to your main city. Bug or not?

When I was playing on mobile (In Arctic Future if that helps), I noticed that when you leave GE or GBG, their respective music keeps playing. I would add a video of it if I knew how. Is this a bug or an intended feature?
  8. TheGrandOmnicient

which is better? (poll)

which one of these fall event buildings are better?
  9. TheGrandOmnicient

What's Your Favorite GB?

In looks, probably Truce Tower, although being a worse Seed Vault. In actual use, I cannot decide between The Arc, or Alcatraz.
  10. TheGrandOmnicient

Begin Diamond Farm

fair point
  11. TheGrandOmnicient

Begin Diamond Farm

There is also the very odd strategy of playing the Mughal or Aztec settlements, and abandoning at quest 10 for Mughals, and 15 for Aztecs. Note that this is very inefficient but can still be used for some extra WW's.
  12. TheGrandOmnicient

Names of the Soundtrack

Do any of the songs (such as the city soundtrack or event soundtrack) have official names? If not, what would you name them?
  13. TheGrandOmnicient

your videos are amazing!

your videos are amazing!
  14. TheGrandOmnicient

P2W in this game is getting out of hand.

TLDR; P2W in this game (with the exception of diamonds) is infecting every part of this game, despite all the ads on the mobile version. First it's Diamonds, which is actually reasonable. Then, it starts getting more annoying, not infuriating with the "Package Deals" which pop up every once in...