• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. BlackSand the Sly

[Question] GB and guild

That's wonderful ... Because I wasn't asking if you were okay or fine with any of it. You getting the point yet ... :D Edit: Sorry but I think you are struggling with my broad reference to social meddling outside of game operations, and the desire of people to establish norms that are not...
  2. BlackSand the Sly

[Question] GB and guild

That may actually be the point ... :D It's all how someone chooses to look at things, and the expectations they choose to impose on others. You would be surprised at the responses I get when I tell other players ... "1.9 is not required, spots are never promised to anyone, my Great Buildings...
  3. BlackSand the Sly

[Question] GB and guild

It really depends on what the loss is and what the player wants. Do you need me to explain to you how investing "floating" Forge Points on a Neighbor's Great Building, thus converting them into Packages you can store while selling them "short" but gaining Prints and Medals at the same time, can...
  4. BlackSand the Sly

[Question] GB and guild

I see where some players both benefit and get frustrated with the 1.9 rates. It tends to create bad impressions of other players and conflict surrounding unenforceable and unsupported expectations. As to the idea of locking Great Buildings to everyone but fellow Guildmates ... Guilds are not...
  5. BlackSand the Sly

[Question] GB and guild

Yeah ... My bad, and I read it wrong. .
  6. BlackSand the Sly

[Question] GB and guild

If you are trying to help your Guildmates get Prints ... Then why would you charge them 1.9 in the first place? Technically ... The top five spots don't have to cost more than a total of 15 Forge Points. .