• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I have an idea how this could be done in a way that won't send the game into a death spiral like it's headed for now. 1. Give people the choice whether to turn off ads. 2. Make ad-watching an attractive feature of the game by sharing ad revenues with the ad-watcher. This could be done in the...
  2. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Trying to make money by stuffing ads in people's faces. Who wouldn't think that's a great idea?! Where can you go from here? This whole business model is just wrong. This isn't the 1970's, where people had limited choices for entertainment. And the computer gaming industry is awash in the...
  3. Feedback for update 1.232

Are you going to fix all the damage from polluting the game with horrible ads?
  4. Why do we need ads

i try to imagine why they would put ads all over the place in a game like this, and the only logical reason i can think of is that there is some desperate financial situation. i hope that is not the case and that this is just a blunder like New Coke. Ads are ubiquitous in society, but games are...
  5. May Competition

tyroish = history inovlaictiiz = civilization tgoyophlrnao = anthropology ivoatecxna = excavation ryoaegcloah = archaeology geloygo = geology aairttfc = artifact umemsu = museum tiagleahrosoc = archaeologist negnesoteh = stonehenge tneeltestm = settlement lviuneoto = evolution tsap = past...