• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Submitted Cancel All Supply Productions Button/Cancel Production Carousel (REPOST)

I've been playing a short time, but I like it. I have often started productions, then read the Daily Challenge or Story Quest and find I need several productions with a different time frame for a quest. I have trouble finding my production buildings as many look similar to other buildings. I...
  2. Submitted Building Sizes in the Name

Okay, I'll modify my request/suggestion. The size/dimensions doesn't necessarily need to be in the header, but somewhere on the 'pop up' that shows when you hover over the building. Like it does from the construction menus.
  3. Submitted Building Sizes in the Name

Thank you. I did not know or realize Event buildings are not in the building menu. That means finding the dimensions is a bit more difficult, probably by picking up the building and counting squares. This gets even more difficult in advanced ages with very tall buildings in a crowded city...
  4. Submitted Building Sizes in the Name

Ok, it's in the Reconstruction Menu. I am referring to regular game play. I don't need to or want to go to the Reconstruction Menu to rearrange the entire city. I'm looking for the additional information for small changes as I'm playing and building. And, yes, it's on the Building Menu. As...
  5. Submitted Building Sizes in the Name

I'll start by saying I've only been playing about two months. I play on a PC. The following suggestion is something I would find helpful as a new player. In the 'header' of each building is the name and age in parens (Bronze Age), (Iron Age), etc. I would like to see the building size also...
  6. May Competition

History Civilization Anthropology Excavation Archaeology Geology Artifact Museum Archaeologist Stonehenge Settlement Evolution Past Analysis Architecture I want my prize on Yorkton