• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Beerhog The Legendary

Most efficient solution to finish productions from current age event quest?

So every event has at least one quest from the type: Finish X productions in production buildings from your age I have a problem with this quest. First, the supplies buildings from my age all require 2 lane roads, second they are hefty in size (4x5 tiles). Is there a special way of going...
  2. Beerhog The Legendary

TOR relic drops

So I suspect TOR acts differently than advertised. Can’t prove it but let’s say I have a strong hunch that it is going off of more than % chance of spawning a relic of certain rarity. So when I first put down TOR back in Iron age, GE was amazing I kept getting a lot of gold relics and they all...
  3. Beerhog The Legendary

Auto attacking in gbg

Hey guys! I am in industrial age with attacking army 212% attack boost and 193% defense boost. I want to maximize the number of attacks i put in during gbg season. Usually around attrition of 30 i start to suffer heavy losses. I understand the way to improve it is to lvl attack gbs for higher...
  4. Beerhog The Legendary

Two lane roads & PE era questions.

Hey guys. I am preparing to move to progressive era and would like to rework my city layout before I land there. So in PE there is new 2 lane road. If I understand correctly, It is 2x2 square block and it must be connected to town hall to work. Question, since it takes up 4 tiles will it still...
  5. Beerhog The Legendary

Attacking Army attack vs defense stats

Players attacking army has attack stat and defense stat, Which one is more important? Is it best to keep them as even as possible or do we need to keep one higher than the other?