• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

Fundamental mechanic? Who says that's a fundamental mechanic? If it was a fundamental mechanic, they would have never added more spaces... The difference between me and you is actually that I can look outside of my own needs and desires and see that a change that impacts others in a good way...
  2. Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

It actually doesn't say as far as I can see. I'm in favor of 1 time use items, but not in favor of multiple. You can argue both, but the meta and optimal setups has to be part of the discussion because it does get changed with every configuration change. They literally changed the...
  3. Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

If you think that adding and changing the layout of the grid and adding possibilities doesn't change the meta, then I'm not sure I or anyone else can help you. One grid has an optimal layout... another has a different optimal layout... and you only have access to the first one when making...
  4. Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

The problem is, the optimal way to setup and use expansions has changed because of the way the possibilities were altered after the fact. When the meta changes, you have to allow all players to be able to use the meta if they so desire. Implementing a 1 time use item per new age or per time...
  5. gbg

It's actually going to create less fights all the way around because unless you catch sectors right after reset, there's going to be WAY less flipping and movement on the map later in the day because no one will have attrition left to spare. Changing the rules of the game in this drastic of a...