• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.237

Great. So when are you going to stop the botting and scripting in GvG?!
  2. GVG is crap

Good to know. More great Inno customer support. Well, that solves that.
  3. GVG is crap

I’m a new member on the forums because I got tired of bumping my head against the ticket wall. I’ve been in game for years and I’m tired of watching the game I enjoy being eroded away. Let me guess, you’re in a bottling guild (Shhh…wait, Inno doesn’t care…).
  4. GVG is crap

Then again, I guess their “fix” for bottling is to have everyone lock up and have to reload the game any time two players try to set a siege or DA an army at the same time. Happens at least half a dozen times to each of our players EVERY NIGHT during the 30 minutes after calc. They are aware and...
  5. GVG is crap

Until they do something about the guilds that bot (and they won’t), GvG is a joke. Thus Inno = Joke.
  6. Fellowship Event Feedback

Seriously with this event? A sad reskin of the soccer and football events without even the real matches (could have done one-on-one knightly combats between players in place of matches at least…). maybe they were too busy cracking down on botters! No, wait…that most certainly isn’t it.