• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. jaynutB

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

ok, new realization today - the military boost buildings TAKE AWAY happiness!!! I did not realize this until I sold off a happy cap building thinking the tower added happy crap, so I built 3, then saw that my people were angry - I'm done, it's a waste of time
  2. jaynutB

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

This sucks big time! Can't really accomplish anything if you're a small player in a small guild without spending a TON of $$!! Very much geared towards the top guilds and players. At least in GVG a player could grab a few tiles and feel like you accomplished SOMETHING, but this is absolutely...
  3. jaynutB

Space Age Mars questions....

also how many credits are needed to do what is needed when I finally (if ever) get to the SAM continent map
  4. jaynutB

Space Age Mars questions....

other than the fact that producing SAM goods does not require space in your main city, I don't get the point of using the colony for goods production - between sleigh builders, event buildings, and mad scientist labs I'm collecting over 600 goods/day (various ages, but all can be aged up)