• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Derp of Greatness

Feedback for update 1.271

I didn't like it at first, but I got new muscle memory for it pretty quickly. People will get used to it pretty quickly I'd assume
  2. Derp of Greatness

GBG

Exactly. My guild is in platinum league in this current season. We hammer everyone there, go back to 1000 LP, get hammered, go back down to platinum, destroy everyone there, then back to being boxed at 1000.. It's dumb. We are not strong enough to be in 1000 LP, but we are far too strong for...
  3. Derp of Greatness

Winter Event - negative enthusiasm

Trying to emulate real life? You do remember we can have a civilization on Titan, A Jupiter moon, Venus, Mars and apparently an asteroid belt as well. I don't think it's to emulate real life :P
  4. Derp of Greatness

GBG

GBG continues to prove itself to be completely unbalanced... Unfortunately, I'm not sure there are many ways to make it really balanced, other than perhaps making a system that judges your guild's strength in the past season and puts you in where it deems you fit. Anyone got any ideas?
  5. Derp of Greatness

How are Diamond league GBG teams selected

Sounds like your guild is stuck in the same place my guild is. Your guild is strong enough to compete mid diamond, dominate platinum, and get hammered in 1000 LP. (Yeah this is completely unrelated I just felt like saying it) Anyway, teams in Diamond are paired up the same way it is in...
  6. Derp of Greatness

What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

Looks like the oldest event buildings I have are a few checkmate squares that I'll be getting rid of after this event. And for all buildings in general, I have blacksmiths :)
  7. Derp of Greatness

Fallen Star is recruiting!

Fallen Star is recruiting members! We are a fun, social guild recruiting active players. We are active in GBG and GE and semi-active in GvG. We are a level 65 Diamond League guild, so you get the best rewards you can in GBG and the boosts of a level 65 guild. In GE, we open all 5 levels. We...
  8. Derp of Greatness

Attrition-How high can you go?

in SAV with about 1800/1700 attack, and I usually go to 80 or so. I can go to 100 though
  9. Derp of Greatness

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Will there be a second questline?
  10. Derp of Greatness

It's pretty easy if your longterm player, unfortunately much harder for newer players. If your a longterm player, you can spend a few hundred thousand medals and have your productions ready before the questline starts, or use supply rushes
  11. Derp of Greatness

GBG thoghts

Problem with that is if a diamond league guild happens to be in platinum when the championship starts, that guild will probably dominate the others throughout the whole champsionship. Same with a platinum league guild in diamond. They'll be boxed the entire championship
  12. Derp of Greatness

Aided buildings.

When you are in the tab of using a self aid kit, there will be a star shown above every building that is not motivated/polished yet. So you can go through your city and aid the buildings that you see stars above that you want to aid
  13. Derp of Greatness

I quite like this new addition. You can easily complete the quests if you place a bunch of blacksmiths and have your productions ready to collect before the questline starts, and the rewards are quite good.
  14. Derp of Greatness

[Question] Residential building production

yep what Arya said. hourly
  15. Derp of Greatness

Black Friday feedback

what a waste
  16. Derp of Greatness

No Black Friday sales?

Fun fact I believe it is illegal in some places to claim there is a sale when there isn't. Nice one Inno
  17. Derp of Greatness

hey, about that idea category

probably never. They're too busy trying to fix their own constant mistakes to listen to actually good ideas
  18. Derp of Greatness

Black Friday feedback

Please continue to offer me a mixture of good stuff and total garbage for absolutely stupid prices Inno... I'm almost tempted to buy them :D
  19. Derp of Greatness

It's not even on beta yet??