• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Did not know that about the Aviary, if so i stand corrected. Those NG's may come out every 3rd day and i dont have a BG Way more time than i ever want to spend here already.....good luck out there bud !
  2. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Thats fine you play you, and dont worry how i spend my money.......but dont support bait and switch, and dont support bugs. K? every building in my city is an event bldg. I have 22 choc's in my city that produce 1 nutcracker every 4 days. I'd rather not sell the bldgs i have to make room for...
  3. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

It was launched with 2 frags. There's your confirmation. Had already begun collecting. I had 3 Pizzeria on first day, targeting 8, to make 1 store bldg per day Diamonds paid for and spent based on the info Inno provided.
  4. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Nerf is a nerf Adding 3fp and 10 def is laughable. Lipstick on a pig Cutting the purpose for the bldg by 50% = nerf Literal bait and switch
  5. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Was targeting 1 store bldg per day, for solid reasons. Reno/1 up kits avail already thru Orrery Again, the unique hook....nerfed post launch, with no mention in the announcement
  6. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

They also should have announced they nerfed the Pizzeria. Adding fp's is meaningless. Att/Def can be picked up from multiple daily specials. The unique hook of the Pizzeria was the 2 Store Bld frags it gave, which they nerfed down to 1
  7. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Nerfed Pizzeria to 1 frag of Store Building from 2 Can get att/def anywhere. The hook to the Pizzeria was the 2 Store Bldg frags Overall nerf