• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. TK2-425

"Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

I actually do that, and it helps .... what gets me is the Trees of """, which are spread all over cuz they're 1x1's ...
  2. TK2-425

"Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

100% ABSOLUTELY, completely, totally agree !!! It's pointless, I just rapidly click outside the pop-up box so it goes the **** away and look at my inventory once my collections are done to see what all I picked up. It makes collection time a royal pain, and it's so bad, it makes me want to get...
  3. TK2-425

Block Friend Requests

I don't mind Friends of most any Age, but tend to avoid extreme low-level players due to the fact that they tend to 'try out' the game for a few weeks and then disappear completely. Besides the Tavern aspect, I want friends I can invest FP's in (and have them invest in me) and it's a pain when...
  4. TK2-425

The Saturn Gates and the Goods Fiasco

oh, Good God, man !!! Now THAT I didn't kno ... None of my GB's require additional Goods past the initial set it takes to get them built, Uuuummm ... are there any other high-end GB's that have this ridiculous requirement ? If there are, seems like they're gonna go on the 'avoid' list ...
  5. TK2-425

No, I do not actually think anyone owes me anything ... simple frustration, that's all. And it is basic Economics 101. If I was Titan Age, I'd likely be doing the same thing. It's just odd to me that those are the only apparent Goods you simply can't get on the Market. I'd gladly give way...
  6. TK2-425

I tend more towards fighting than goods and trading, so my choices of GB's reflect that ... That's why I was ecstatic to see these Saturn Gates. Huge attack/defense boosts and they're ONLY 4x4 !!! I mean, what could be better ?? So, I've been throwing every FP I can scrounge to obtaining BP's...
  7. TK2-425

Extra Forge Points?!?

I, too, had an extra 100 fp's ...
  8. TK2-425

What's with messages and things on production buildings and goods buildings being locked

Same here, but can get to the chat in my GBG and Settlement screens ...
  9. TK2-425

message center/production issues

Same here ... can get to the chat in my GBG and Settlement screens ...
  10. TK2-425

Change to Units selection

Thanx, Sharmon ... boy, do I feel dumb :oops: I've looked in the rather limited settings section several times, but it never dawned on me that they might add (or remove) options as the updates come out. Thanx again, man ...
  11. TK2-425

Change to Units selection

I completely understand that some will love this change and some will hate it. Got it. I'm in the 'HATE it' camp. With that being said, I'm against removing it entirely - how about this : Put a little toggle button allowing you to switch between 'New Mode' and 'Classic Mode' - as soooooo many...
  12. TK2-425

Lost FPs to inactive players

I can understand both sides of this coin. With that being said, what I'd really like to see is a way to simply remove these inactive players from my Contributions list. As Lady Redneck said, those fp's are gone - now belonging to the GB owner. Fine, I'm good with that, but hate having to scroll...
  13. TK2-425

Players with units far above their Age?

Thanx, guys ... I never suspected him of cheating - all I thought was " oh very cool ... now how do I do that?" :cool:
  14. TK2-425

Players with units far above their Age?

First off, I'm not accusing anyone of cheating or anything like that ... Just wondering exactly how in the blue blazes an Industrial Age player gets a full army of Oceanic Future units ?? I'm in the Progressive Age, so imagine my surprise when I selected an Industrial Age opponent in PvP only to...