• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. New idea for a better PvP

In my guild we get so many for power level we split into 2 groups
  2. New idea for a better PvP

You missed the line about no boost troop rating only If you never risk losing you must not do much because you risk losing your life driving a car not saying your a bad driver but what about the other guy I lost my sister to a drunk driver at 2:00 in the afternoon And I would like to know what...
  3. New idea for a better PvP

OK this is not a fight worth my time inno told me if I had a idea to post it here I felt I had a good idea I'm new to the forum so I've never seen anyone else ask about this plus I know nothing about how to make a game any game work on a computer from the programmer side of it I don't know if...
  4. New idea for a better PvP

Inno told me they get many ideas from players Maybe it's not a new idea but if they see it being asked for by enough players maybe they will look into it
  5. New idea for a better PvP

So have it that you can pick do you want to play PvP or PvC because what we have is not PvP And I can see why you don't like chess it's a thinking person's game
  6. New idea for a better PvP

I play other game that are live they never seam to not have enough players You make it sound like losing 1 fight is the end of the world
  7. New idea for a better PvP

I'm guessing that most players like playing against the computer once you learn how it's programmed to move its very easy to beat it BUT playing against a live person Especially someone who's a chess player like me and can think ahead 3 to 5 move and counter any move my opponent makes that would...
  8. I don't belive it would take that long I also Play Texas hold-em and there's always a full table...

I don't belive it would take that long I also Play Texas hold-em and there's always a full table of players when I log on I think there are plenty of players that would go into PvP so there would always be someone to battle with
  9. New idea for a better PvP

It's the fake users and playing against the computer I would like to see changed I want to match my ability against another real person
  10. New idea for a better PvP

As for timing you would have to log in to PvP so both players are on at the same time A move timer I also Play texas hold em and if you don't take your turn you lose it Getting called away or disconnected while unfortunate would just mean a lost of the battle
  11. New idea for a better PvP

I want to see PvP changed so there is a real live person on both side. I would enjoy matching my battle skills against yours not against the computer. I believe it would be a fun challenge to have to manually fight another army instead of just clicking auto battle like most of us do now in PvP...
  12. New idea to make the game more interesting Change PvP to having a real live person on both...

New idea to make the game more interesting Change PvP to having a real live person on both sides I would enjoy testing my battle skills against yours not against the computer