• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Athanofthered

Feedback for update 1.271

Wow way to create needless confusion when switching out our troops slowing us down even further why do this nobody asked for this why do you guys constantly "fix" what isn't broken?
  2. Athanofthered

feedback for Winter event 2023

I said that's probably the reason they did it not that it was going to be effective lol.
  3. Athanofthered

It's most likely a clawblack on happiness so people will spend more money on it in the future.
  4. Athanofthered

I'll have to spend at least a bit to get 15 nutcrackers lol.
  5. Athanofthered

Im not even bothering for the main prize or the calendar I just want the required fifteen nutcrackers to get my daily mass self aid and that's it anything else I get is secondary.
  6. Athanofthered

It's nice but its nothing I don't already have either nutcrackers are the only thing I see of value just my opinion.
  7. Athanofthered

Saturn VI Gates worth it?

My city produces so many goods now plus ge and gbg that it's not even a problem the only issue is building motivation and this event will fix that up real quick.
  8. Athanofthered

Nutcracker guard house is the only useful thing here everything else is mid.
  9. Athanofthered

16,261 fps lol these things are complete fps dumps.
  10. Athanofthered

Yes if you're willing to spend the time and resources they're very much worth it im getting them all to lvl eighty.
  11. Athanofthered

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

36 quests with ridiculous coin costs on some and eight hour production quests with a two day event... Ya not even gonna bother.
  12. Athanofthered

Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

The real way to fix this issue is to get rid of adds while trying to mass motivate since nobody wants to watch adds and almost zero people will pay to avoid them and aiding on your own is extremely tedious and boring.
  13. Athanofthered

GREEDY Inno,...

I'm just raising one building at a time less of a hassle imo.
  14. Athanofthered

GREEDY Inno,...

Lol dude inno is bad but not THAT bad!! Compared to some other gaming corporations out there they're practically saint's.
  15. Athanofthered

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I'm in the second most powerful battle guild in Q world they're anything but soul sucking or greedy they're all extremely freindly nice people. You're ironically very elitist in your unfair judgment yourself. Yes strong guilds will dominate the map that's just the way it is more people means...
  16. Athanofthered

Try using rouges with drones watch the difference I've been pleasantly surprised to see how well they actually work together feels like im back in Venus again.
  17. Athanofthered

With how many defense boosts new buildings are offering I rather doubt that. Not defending inno I don't particularly care for the changes myself. But in less then three months my city defense went from 300/950 to 1300/1800 considering most player's on dimond guilds are gonna be high level...
  18. Athanofthered

It's not working from what I've seen my guild is still exchanging tiles and farming with others.
  19. Athanofthered

Ya just get rid of the trash temp building and it would be okay I guess.
  20. Athanofthered

Terrible idea literally nobody would be happy with that it would be one giant FU to all the people who spent years building up thier fighting stats.