• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

Apparently I missed that to. Could you please point out where you saw that?
  2. Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

Round 3 myself. I have said it before but it bears repeating, "I like the cultural settlements venues even before the boosts". I know when I started playing most of the foe old heads told me everything but the Yggdrasil was a waste of time. Being thick headed I went ahead and got started on them...
  3. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

Highly doubtful, but it might make the dartboard. :)
  4. Hijacked threads

Inno is giving away free diamonds? Where do I sign up?
  5. Hijacked threads

Sweden is famous for meatballs?
  6. Wishing Wells and fountains of Youth

Been watching my fledgling Seed Vault and so far its coming in under the expected norm. Just sayin...
  7. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Never one to miss an opportunity to plug an idea.... Q: If you could spend diamonds to unlock those zones, would you? - Random thought here.... The odd production/collection times in the QI and Polynesia Settlements raised a few eyebrows but if you consider that it may discourage bot use, it...
  8. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I continue to find myself having to refresh my browser as the QI screens are buggy. While I haven't as yet pinned it down to any particular action (or series of) it seems most prevalent when I flip back and forth between the settlement and nodes. The message bar doesn't seem to be updating...
  9. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Its occurs to me that if many of respondents to this thread were as tenacious in picking apart and misrepresenting my comments in this thread as they were about getting Inno to fix a glitch that has apparently existed for some time... this thread would have never started. :)
  10. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

You are of course correct and I thank you for pointing it out. That gives me the opportunity to observe that every 11 days the GBG venue shuts down for a period of 3 days leaving around 75 days a year in which the GBG venue is routinely available for the maintenance of identified issues as...
  11. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Here again, that does nothing to inspire confidence in a product I am making use of. Just saying....
  12. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

I'd like to point out that GBG runs for 11 days then shuts down for 4. For the record I haven't complained about anything in this thread I simply made a couple of observations. Interesting. First off I have never personally seen the bug in GBG as it was displayed in the original post. I took...
  13. Quantum Incursions - Strategy

Informative. Thank you all the responses!
  14. Quantum Incursions - Strategy

As this is not feedback per se and I couldn't find a related thread I decided to post a new thread. RE: QI - Strategy I'm having trouble with a few things in the new Quantum Incursions venue and was hoping for some guidance. 1. What's the purpose of having guild leadership? All I see that...
  15. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Grand conspiracy or not I have to say the responses to the original post are interesting. a.) Apparently the foe staff are comfortable with broken code existing in their game machine as exemplified by letting something that's been identified and reported continue to exist. b.) Apparently many...
  16. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Gotta agree with Sharmon's response to your post on this one. If your are in an open guild like the one I belong to you just learn how to deal with it. Closed guilds exclude many players including those you describe for just those reasons.
  17. GBG - Flipping the Script

"The guild that pays the most diamonds , exactly as it is now. At least it is playable in it's current form." Interesting that. Maybe its comfortable in its current form but as for playability the majority of comments I get from fellow guilders is that its a something of a staid click fest...
  18. GBG - Flipping the Script

There is that, but I'll argue that participation would increase by giving all guilds a means by which they can assert themselves collectively on their particular schedules. Looking at GBG as it is currently configured I see exactly what you describe happening each season. Guilds and players...
  19. GBG - Flipping the Script

Because I don't think anything I proposed changes the current dynamics of guild leadership I am setting aside your comment about undermining guild leadership by unwanted incursions sponsored by players. That seems to me no more or less of a problem than it already is for guild leadership and...
  20. GBG - Flipping the Script

What I said was "it may actually increase via increased player participation". It's not taking away an Inno revenue source its an idea for turning it around so it works in a different way.