• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Will GB's get an upgrade? Any news? Spoilers?

I this new change for the GB"s on Bets, or just a rumor?
  2. Guild member presence

As a guild leader, when we need to coordinate as strike in GBG, we post the time and the sector to be hit. It works quite well. Those that want to fight show up.
  3. From Letters into Sentences

She watched after sassy's rat Chewy FJVNOP
  4. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Hi, This event isn't my favorite, but can someone please tell me how do I use the time skip feature. Rival asks to use 2, I'm stuck
  5. Cultural Settlement

I'm new here but have been following this forum for a while. I use the settlement as a break from GBG or form the leadership of my guild. I like the planning out of the village and find it a nice challenge. Eventually, I get to the end and finish the settlement. I'm not a diamond spender or...
  6. Looking for fighters for GBG

Black Pearl is looking for active fighters for GBG. We are an active guild and would like to add more fighters. We offer a fast 1.9 and 1.92 threads for leveling your GB's. We have a Stick to brick, thread. There is also a program Goods for FP's. We are Friendly and our members help each...