• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guild vs Guild : Would you care...

Didn't say that. Just because you are on a forum for 8.5 years means... what? Just because I have not posted on this forum for the time I have played does not mean that I have not been here lurking. I've seen the posts, and I have lived it in several guilds on multiple worlds. I'll just continue...
  2. Guild vs Guild : Would you care...

Well, we have 58ish members (I say that because we have added several to the guild as the new GbG took over and they left other guilds), and we have between 10-18 people on each night. We are the #1 guild on our world for a reason. Many people are there every night (about 12 of us) and the last...
  3. Guild vs Guild : Would you care...

No joke. Inno dumping GvG is going to hurt them. It may be that only a small percentage of players use it. But that small percent is a large chunk of the the big spenders... and have been spending for a long while. Not a good move on their part in my book. It's the most strategic and interactive...