• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.271

this please
  2. Feedback for update 1.271

I also really hate this change. It is especially annoying on mobile, where it is already very annoying and slow to swap out units. Please change this back at least for mobile!
  3. Discord: My reaction

Just joined the discord, but I agree with you! I prefer the forum format. You can't web search and find Discord posts. I'll go in there to chat randomly with people but remain here for important matters.
  4. 200% Diamond Offers

Omg, I have NEVER received a 200% offer and I have been spending money! I refuse to spend another dollar until I get one of these 200% offers
  5. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

oh I mean more that once i finish the dungeon, it's giving me the same dungeon. Some days I'm able to use all three decks efficiently, but today it keeps telling me I should use Zombies.
  6. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

why does it keep giving me the same dungeon? Is that a bug? Or is that bad luck RNG? lol *edit to clarify question*
  7. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

It's ridiculously expensive to spend diamonds on teeth. I tried it and the teeth disappeared way too quick for me to do it again.