• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

There is photographic evidence of a player getting 2x Paratrooper (see bottom of Page 83 of this forum post). I'm trying to repeat his methodology, although he gave very little information.
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Story Quest Skip attempts, to get ME units in IA: I made a test world to figure out how to lose the quest.
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Not if you go into Mexico. If you acquire Las Penas, you lose the RQ. There is no difference between fight and neg, only whether you own province or not.
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I also looked at the ME units in IA post from earlier: What I think the reason could be is the non-abortable side quest which requires to train 3 spearfighters. Mechanically, a side quest must be abortable, and a story quest must be unabortable. We can see something similar in "Truth or Dare"...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

The Side Quest "Guns for the Natives" requires a negotiation path. Offers 3 Riflemen as reward, which is why I still negotiated Okahe.
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Not sure this is known already, but last week I have been fighting through the Industrial cMap in Colonial, and I noticed that except for the Native owned province (Okahe), no negotiation is required for the InA continent map to receive all the units available. As long as you negotiate the...