• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Battleground & the Siege Engine

Are the reductions in attrition cumulative from Siege Engines in friendly adjoining sectors? -- 2 SE in adjoining friendly sectors = 48% reduction -- 3 SE = 72% reduction -- and so forth...?
  2. Tactician Tower scarcity?

Am I alone in seeing a scarcity to Tactician Towers? I accept that this is a relative hard-to-acquire item, but I'm wondering if the degree of difficulty needs a review by Devs. I see Sentinel Towers and their upgrades with roughly the same frequency, but not so with Tactician Towers. I've...
  3. Using missile-firing military units

Another newbie question please. If I were to take 3-4 units onto the battlefield, lets say three are spearmen and one is a rock-thrower. 1) How do I select the unit I wish to move 2) Once I have a rock-thrower, or ANY missile-firing unit where I want it, how do I then get that unit to fire...
  4. Overemployment to Sell a residential building?

New player here. Trying to sell off a few huts to open up some space. Click on the Sell icon, place on hut, am told .... "You have too many citizens in employment to sell this residential building." >ahem< OK. Can someone please advise this nube. Many thanks. :huh: