• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] + 1 Coin Trades, Forge Point required

DeletedUser2921

Forgive me if this is posted somewhere, I have searched exhaustively for a reference without success: I see Trades among my neighbors with a $->,
When I click on it, I see something like 10 Brick for 10 Silk + 1 Coin, and when I click on it again it tells me I need to have a Forge Point to participate
in that trade. I don't see anywhere in the Create Offer function of the Trades Box on how to set something like that up. It seems like a way to make
people pay more for certain "Premium" goods and seems to go against the spirit of not allowing lopsided trades.

If there is a guide or reference to this somewhere, please point me to that info. As I said, I did a lot of searching for this topic without finding anything.
Thank you.:huh:

DeletedUser

trading between neighbors costs one forge point payed by the person accepting the trade.
if you want to trade with others you can join a guild, that is their greatest benefit (free trading).

the forge points do not cost diamonds they are given to you freely at the rate of one per hour, if you wish to acquire more forge points you can purchase them using diamonds or coins. if you use coins the price will increase each time you use this option throughout the game.

DeletedUser

Trades between neighbors and friends charge the acceptor of the trade 1 forge point as a premium cost. There is no such cost when trading between guild members. This encourages the use of guilds.

DeletedUser2921

Thank you. So this means when I create a non-Guild trade, (I do belong to one), then my neighbors will see what I described? (10 Lumber offered, 5 Brick needed, +1 Coin)
There is no actual exchange of coin taking place, just a forge point? Thanks for replying.

DeletedUser2145

Yes, and the forge point cost is added from the system itself, you do not gain the forge point that the other party would pay for the trade. :)

DeletedUser

Why does it say Coin when it means Forge point? Confusing much?

DeletedUser2145

When you click on a neighborhood trade, a confirmation window pops up and tells you that in addition to the trade you need to give up a forge point. Coins aren't mentioned anywhere.

I believe the dollar image on the trade is just to tell you that accepting that trade is costly/going to cost you something, it doesn't imply coins.