• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] 2017 fall event....rogue hidouts

DeletedUser26834

Apparently rogue hideouts will be available on sept 16 and sept 26 when they become the daily special prize. But, does anyone know if they also become available in either of the two boxes directly below the baskets? If so, then getting a hideout would unlock that item and one could then buy more hideouts with apples/diamonds.

DeletedUser12620

Apparently rogue hideouts will be available on sept 16 and sept 26 when they become the daily special prize. But, does anyone know if they also become available in either of the two boxes directly below the baskets? If so, then getting a hideout would unlock that item and one could then buy more hideouts with apples/diamonds.

Only easy to get or less valued prizes are shown directly underneath (boxes). Just imagine the number of hideouts a player could easily get.

Whats the point to cycle them back if you can easily get them the first time for a reduced price :p

DeletedUser

ForGotten3 is right, the daily specials are never the unlockable prizes below the chests, only the prizes that are always in the chest go down there.

DeletedUser26834

Well sure....I can drool and dream can't I? After all it's only a game and not real life....thanks for info guys...much appreciated....looks like I will take my chance on the 16th for the rogues after all based on ur inputs

DeletedUser12620

Last year was fun! They are continually changing events so I bet the winter event will have no diamonds. :(

DeletedUser31392

Diamonds you say???? Oh that would be ever so swell if they did

DeletedUser12620

They removed the 250 bonus diamonds from the summer event this year and added a set..... step backwards INNO!

DeletedUser12620

Only beta players were given diamonds for playing and giving feedback on the summer event.