• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

.30 update ? and timing

DeletedUser

I understand the previous thread was closed due to inappropriate discussion, but as it was stated a new thread could be started. Please help me get my questions answered without flipping out about the update everyone. I understand that there will be no recalculation of points, and buildings built after the update will have the new value but my curiosity lies in other statements in the announcement. Something like: "If removing a building the new points total will be deducted"

My questions are constructive.

1. When is this update launching?

2. If i have a building worth X points before the update, and Y amount after the update,(X being less than Y) and then delete that building after the update, which value is deducted from my points. ( i might wanna delete buildings before the update?)

3. Is it possible for a player who deletes all their structures to actually go NEGATIVE points?

4. If a structure is actually worth more before the update (decorations) and then deleted after the update would this player end up with "ghost points"? (if the new value is deducted wouldn't this happen?)

DeletedUser4074

1. The announcement did not say.

2. Y will be the amount you lose.

3. In theory, yes. In practice, it would be difficult to have built enough to lose the points for the town hall without having gotten enough points from resources to cover the difference, but if you tried it might be doable.

4. The way the game seems (seemed?) to be set up, yes. However, while there hasn't been any clarity on this, postings from the mods have seemed to indicate that the points are given for building (rather than having) buildings, like those for fighting or collecting resources. If that's true, then in a sense all of those points are "ghost points" in that they're not actually tied to buildings, even though they look like they are.

DeletedUser2145

1. 9th of April.

2. Y would be the amount.

3. There have been in fact players with negative points, but this is usually due to inactiveness, if we're being honest no one is going to get -that- hurt by this change to drop to negative.

4. That would be the case, yes. Though as shMike said, in the game, points are tied to the building of different buildings, and selling them results in negative points, so one can say it's not the presence of the buildings that gives the points but the actions toward them (building and selling).