• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

32 Arc Levels in 43 Minutes!

Salsuero

I’ve never sped leveled. I’ve helped others do it. My method is this. My daily collection goes to me, my bank goes to help guild members at 1.9. I worked hard to snipe up my bank to 82k. I don’t want to get into the habit of spending my bank down to speed my leveling progress.

I pretty much run the same. My bank is over 70k. I use it to help my guild and select friends @ 190%. Anything in my bar goes to me unless I'm waiting for spots to get taken and need to spend, at which point I will look for places to spend that won't be lost (either for profit or at least to break even). If I don't need to spend, I'll just let it sit in my bar until my GBs are ready for me again. On more than one occasion, I've had over 500 FPs sitting in my bar until I had something I wanted to do with them. However, I have also power-leveled. I've done 10 levels in a single run on more than one of my GBs... simply because I wanted them to move faster, could easily afford it, and had the 190% for all five spots locked in for the run with me. I see the appeal of both methods of leveling as I've played them both in my own town, but I'm more of a slow and steady player overall.