• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] ?

Johnny B. Goode

Do you mean the Natural History Museum? If so, that is a premium (meaning it is purchased with Diamonds) Industrial Age building in the Build Menu. I don't know why you're asking this, but whatever you do, never spend Diamonds on premium buildings from the Build Menu.

peabrain

Do you mean the Natural History Museum? If so, that is a premium (meaning it is purchased with Diamonds) Industrial Age building in the Build Menu. I don't know why you're asking this, but whatever you do, never spend Diamonds on premium buildings from the Build Menu.
thank you for answering...... i'm in the noarsil world . virtual future age, it just says historical museum... the story quest section is asking me for it

Johnny B. Goode

thank you for answering...... i'm in the noarsil world . virtual future age, it just says historical museum... the story quest section is asking me for it
It would help to have a screenshot of the quest. I'm not seeing any other building that says anything like that. Space Age Jupiter Moon has an Aquatic Museum, but that would mean you are way ahead on the Story Quest line.