• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] A Brief Video Guide on the use of Rogues in GE

• Thread starter DeletedUser31658
  • Start date

DeletedUser31658

Hey all,

A few months ago I did a couple of live streams for my guild on combat in GE, as the AI for the enemy units are different than that of the world map. I recorded the live stream and new members have all had positive things to say about it, so I thought I'd share it with community, for those who wonder how effective the 7 rogue setup is, and how to use it.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/148861755

Let me know what y'all think!

-MGK, East-Nagach

DeletedUser26965

Missile Artillery
Mirv.png
MIRV
Hits targeted unit and additional units, between 1 and 3, in range.
Units

;)

DeletedUser31658

@sloppyjoeslayer

Yes, but I'm in one of these videos you'll see where the rocket hits my unit from like 6 spaces away, and it happens again and again, prolly a glitch

DeletedUser26965

@sloppyjoeslayer

Yes, but I'm in one of these videos you'll see where the rocket hits my unit from like 6 spaces away, and it happens again and again, prolly a glitch
Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying and I can't really remember why I posted this, I think because you said in there something about them but regardless it has a range of 18 so as long as a unit is within that range when another unit gets hit that other unit could also get hit.

DeletedUser31658

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying and I can't really remember why I posted this, I think because you said in there something about them but regardless it has a range of 18 so as long as a unit is within that range when another unit gets hit that other unit could also get hit.
My bad, I wasnt very clear. I had made a passing comment about wondering how far the impact range is from the missile after it hits the initial target because while the rocket would hit one unit, a unit well over 3 spaces away would also suffer a bit of damage, not just within the supposed range of 1-3 spaces away from the initial impact.

DeletedUser26965

My bad, I wasnt very clear. I had made a passing comment about wondering how far the impact range is from the missile after it hits the initial target because while the rocket would hit one unit, a unit well over 3 spaces away would also suffer a bit of damage, not just within the supposed range of 1-3 spaces away from the initial impact.
I take that to mean 1-3 units in range, so even if you had 3 units all spread out as long as they are in the range of Missile Artillery they can all potentially be hit when it hits one of the other units.