• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A Contest in a New World- Rugnir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4770

Dear Kings and Queens,

It is our pleasure to announce another new world has opened - Rugnir!
To celebrate the fact this world has been open for a while, we announce new challenges for R world…

Building challenge –
The First Player to have all 8 Great Buildings (Statue of Zeus, Tower of Babel, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Colloseum, Hagia Sophia, Cathedral of Aachen, St. Marks Basilica, Notre Dame) will win a prize…
There will be two categories for this competition; diamond use (category A) and non diamond use (category B).
There will be 2 total winners, 1 for category A and 1 for category B. The prizes are as follows:
Prize = 100 Diamonds, 100 Forge Points, Shrine of Knowledge, and 6 Long range troops (current age)
To claim the prize, post here, and we will then check our log to confirm and post an announcement of the winning players (A and B).

Goods Challenge –
The First Player to have 500 of each good (5 distinct goods per age) in their account in each of Iron and Early Middle age, will win 100 diamonds, 100 forge points, and 6 heavy troops (current age)
To claim the prize, post here with a screen shot of your goods inventory, and we will then check our log to confirm and post an announcement of the winning player.

The contest will end on May 15th whether or not there is a winner.

Best Wishes,
The Forge of Empires Team

Last edited by a moderator:

ITown

If I'd known there was going to be a contest, I wouldn't have built those 2 diamond expansions 10 days ago...

P.S. It's spelled Colosseum
P.P.S. I was supposed to receive a title from a contest back on Houndsmoor and never got it

Last edited:

DeletedUser13868

i think if u have a windmill,spice trader and a brewery u should get a moonshine bonus,,,,,,,,,havin 3 of things should give u some kind of bonus,,,,if produced right order,,,

DeletedUser

"Win diamonds in this contest!!" was stated in my pop up menu. How do I win diamonds? Did I miss a prize listing?

DeletedUser8861

Prize has been updated to include diamonds which were missing at first....

ITown

Clarification question - does it count if the GBs are still level 0? I don't want to ask my guild to get some of those GBs out of sticks.

DeletedUser8861

If you have them in your city (we didn't say built) then yes they count...

DeletedUser8861

We have a confirmed winner of The first challenge Category A - Bojingo

We are still waiting on a NON-Diamond winner

and also the Goods challenge is still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.