• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A very far fetched idea

DeletedUser31206

If this was my proposal this is how I would do it and yes if you like it you can use it.

Idea for the Next New Age

Proposal: For the next new age have us go to apocalypse.

Current System: Right now we can only go as far as the Oceanic Future.

Details: There would be no description of what it unlocks. Once unlocked, an explosion happens. Everything changes.
In and around the city, the grassy scenery becomes a desert. All the buildings that we've already got including our GBs are mostly buried with only the top of them showing and over time we can excavate them. Until they're excavated we don't have access to their abilities, and the whole city looks dusty. We're in the next age - the Apocalyptic Era. new content, new storyline, continent map, goods buildings like fresh water station,pharmaceutical factory (that produces radiation pills or something like that)... Supplies buildings (scavenger camps etc.) and so forth.

Abuse Prevention: There's no way to abuse it

Visual Aid: N/A

Conclusion: This a possible idea for the next age.

You'll notice that I left out the part of the end of the post apocalyptic era and that's because I don't think any of us would go for the proposal with that in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25166

Stupid fantasy. No one past CE is going to race ahead so they can start again.
Big NO from me.
Stupid idea

DeletedUser31206

Stupid fantasy. No one past CE is going to race ahead so they can start again.
Big NO from me.
Stupid idea
Let's not be using words like stupid or dumb. Try to think how you would feel if someone said or in this case wrote that one of your ideas were stupid or dumb.

DeletedUser25166

Let's not be using words like stupid or dumb. Try to think how you would feel if someone said or in this case wrote that one of your ideas were stupid or dumb.
Your response needs to be in proper proposal format.

DeletedUser31440

If people didn't tell me that my ideas were/are stupid how would I ever know? I'd still be walking around with one of those umbrella hats whenever I went outside in case it rained, but luckily someone told me "Snowman you can't survive if it's raining outside anyways because it would be too warm, it's just stupid of you to wear an umbrella hat, put your mercury laced tophat back on instead."

DeletedUser32389

Your response needs to be in proper proposal format.
Marlin_Lure_Attack.gif

I wasn't writing a proposal, but replying to what had been said.

;)

qaccy

This sounds a lot like the 'reset' functionality that's in a lot of incremental/clicker games. You essentially start over, but with some sort of bonus(es) to make it go (much) faster than when you did it the first time.

Anyway, I think it's far too radical an idea for this game since it's not one of those games I mentioned above. Losing that many resources is not something that will sit well with just about anybody. About the best you could do here is take your idea and use the aesthetic only, with none of the proposed gameplay interactions.