• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] about resource ratio, this is ....

DeletedUser

Just upgrade to Iron Age
and find out that I just get half the point in PvP compared with when I was in Bronze Age xD....
This is .... say goodbye to Bronze Age PvP and dont have access to Iron Age yet...
So I just spend 30k coins and 10k supplies to upgrade building....
And now I have 12k coins and 1k supplies...
I just wonder is there a best ratio between coins and supplies....
I am a new player in this game and
thanks

DeletedUser34

No it is a constant juggle, but that in itself is part of the platform....the strategy of how many houses and how many resources etc

DeletedUser

No it is a constant juggle, but that in itself is part of the platform....the strategy of how many houses and how many resources etc

wow, thanks a lot! I was just about to quit Bronze PvP....
And I tried one other time and it's full points again..
Really thanks!

DeletedUser

FYI - you can participate in as many PVP tournaments as you want. Depending on neighborhood activity you could techinically win every tower on the map.

DeletedUser2246

Coin is harder than supplies. I can build some cheap production buildings and collect in shorter time intervals, like 15mins, to boost supplies. On the other hand, Coins only from houses. They are fixed rate and cannot boost them. Also houses requires culture buildings.

Right now, I am coin-limited at HMA with 10k coins and 60k supplies. I have two land expansions at 14000 coins each that I can't build. So be careful when buying those coin-hungry buildings. A church costs 60k ...

DeletedUser34

hmmmm, you can also build 15 minute houses. And they are also boosted. they are increased by motivating AND by delight....
Also all buildings that require population require culture buildings. This includes resources and houses. Part of the game is the decision on how many population based houses you have and the coin production houses you have in order to keep your goods/coin in balance. There will come a time that if you have an excess of one, eventually you will have a surplus of the one you had a shortage of and a shortage of the surplus.....This is the strategy of the game.

Also be careful telling people not to by a church. It may cost a fortune, but happiness per square is the highest and thus requires less buildings, which then can translate into more houses, goods, or resources.

There is no wrong way to play, just remember, no way is wrong, and it is all about priorities and balance.

DeletedUser1862

I had a lot of 15 minute houses for a while, and the time to keep collecting them.
So now I have a huge surplus of coins and a lack of supplies for anything. I built a church for a quest, and it had been more than paid for in coins before it even finished.

DeletedUser

I WISH I had a second church haha. It's almost a bath, but 7 less squares are taken up.

DeletedUser

FYI - you can participate in as many PVP tournaments as you want. Depending on neighborhood activity you could techinically win every tower on the map.

how could this possible, unless, other neighbors are all dead...

DeletedUser34

most people move on once they pass a tower. But as long as you have the troops available to particpate in the towers, you just do. I use to have bronze troops and attack with those one day, and the next day iron troops etc etc. It just depends on if you want to play the economic game or the military game.