• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Account Mixup

DeletedUser29689

This is a little complicated, but I will do my best to explain...

I have been playing on mobile for a while now, but I wanted to try GvG which isn't released on mobile. I logged in on my PC and created a different account, because I didn't know you could have the same account on mobile and PC. When I try to log in on my PC with my mobile account, it tells me my user was found, and I need to reset my password. When I click ok it is supposed to send me an email, but I never get one. I am not sure what email my mobile account is associated with. I don't care about this PC account that I created, but I invested a lot into my mobile account. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks!

DeletedUser29689

I did open a ticket on this account because I have access to everything, but the account I need help with cannot open a ticket because I can't log in on my PC with it. I'm hoping that through the ticket and this post, I can get a hold of someone that can help me!

DeletedUser

I did open a ticket on this account because I have access to everything, but the account I need help with cannot open a ticket because I can't log in on my PC with it. I'm hoping that through the ticket and this post, I can get a hold of someone that can help me!
You can open a ticket on mobile by going to "Settings" (where the logout button is) and the third button below "Logout" is "Open Support". Tap that, then tap "Your Tickets" in upper right, then tap "Contact Us", again in upper right. That opens the window for creating a ticket with support.