• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Active Guild in Brisgard...Is There One?

LordPaul

I'm a still a fairly new player but am learning quickly. Right now, I am in a small guild that is very friendly though modestly active. I could be without a guild and doing about the same. If you belong to an active guild that is still looking for new members, I would love hearing from you.

LordPaul

Kranyar the Mysterious

Look at guilds in the ranking point tab. If you aren't in a guild (or leave your current one) you can try joining the highest ranked guild that has auto-join enabled (no invite or application necessary). You'll probably find a few ranked around 50 or so, maybe higher. Try a few out if you want. No penalty in this game for leaving a guild you aren't happy in.

Siggy the one

You are mire than welcome to check out our guild, GFU , gold forge union. We help each other grow, and are currently looking for new members, no matter what era. Pm me if you are interested. We would be happy to have you.

James394

Brisgard Kings is a great guild. I'm the lowest ranking member, being a newbie, but they are very generous towards me and I'm growing by leaps and bounds thanks to their help. There's spots open for anyone who wants to be active and has a positive attitude.