• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rejected Adjustment to the Battle Strength

ChimaeraW

I suggest that the battles, including those in the Guild Expeditions and in the Continent Map, be adjusted so that the strength reflect the soldiers' actual strength and the attack and defence boosts.

This is my personal experience since the Early Middle Ages: I already have high attack and defence boosts, whilst the enemy does not have boosts at all or has low boosts; but the enemy's soldiers still deal the same level or amount of damage to my soldiers. The enemy's soldiers and my soldiers are those of the same age, for instance a Great Sword Warrior vs a Great Sword Warrior. It seems that attack and defence boosts do not have any effects at all in the actual battles; that they are merely statistics displayed in parenthesis.

So far, I feel that Musketeer alone and Ranger alone deal the greatest damage at an unfair level.

This must be a bug that has to be redressed. This bug sometimes even applies to a battle between a higher-age soldier and a lower-age soldier of the same type, e.g. Ranger vs Grenadier.