• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Advancement Help/Advice

Flavius Belisarius

OK I can move to Venus (already captured all the provinces) Have a Mars Ore BLDG. So what advice from the Hun Collective? Yes I read the Hun Level up thread, but what about Venus? I'm beating Jupiter with Mars-Venus combos.

Sledgie

What is your attack/attacker defense? You will not be able to fight to as high of attrition in SAV as you currently can in SAAB with the same level of attack. Just at a glance your city looks out of balance when it comes to AA/AD. I'd suggest on reworking your city and increasing your AA before you think about aging up. I know your guild does a fair amount of GBG, and that will go a long way towards helping you with higher attrition.

Sledgie

You'll be ok to age up at that attack, but you're definitely not going to be able to hit the attrition you currently can with nail storms. I'd suggest camping in SAAB for a while and building up attack pieces. There's a lot you could do to optimize your city to fit more attack in.