• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Africa.

MrBeer

I have conquered the continents , but I do notice the one marked " Africa " or such like resemblance is under a cloud . Are there plans to open this ? I am trying for more points , but , I am being passed by .

DeletedUser10415

I have conquered the continents , but I do notice the one marked " Africa " or such like resemblance is under a cloud . Are there plans to open this ? I am trying for more points , but , I am being passed by .

I'm in CE and it's clouded over for me too. As for points, there are several reasons you are being passed by. Of the 3 worlds you have listed, I'm in two of them. In Dunarsund, I have 18 Great Buildings. You have 3. Most of my other structures are of the age I am in or the one before it. You've still got some CA, IA, PE, ME, and PME in your city. I have 6054 battle won, due in large part to belonging to guilds that are active in GvG. You have 842. Your guild doesn't seem much interested in GvG. These are the reasons why I in Contemporary have 2.8 million points, and you in Tomorrow have 1.5 million points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8152

I imagine that 'Africa' will be the site for the Future Age PvE.

MrBeer

I'm in CE and it's clouded over for me too. As for points, there are several reasons you are being passed by. Of the 3 worlds you have listed, I'm in two of them. In Dunarsund, I have 18 Great Buildings. You have 3. Most of my other structures are of the age I am in or the one before it. You've still got some CA, IA, PE, ME, and PME in your city. I have 6054 battle won, due in large part to belonging to guilds that are active in GvG. You have 842. Your guild doesn't seem much interested in GvG. These are the reasons why I in Contemporary have 2.8 million points, and you in Tomorrow have 1.5 million points.
Not too sure why you listed points. I am not being passed by. I'll get around to updates when I deem it necessary. My guild chose not to do GVG.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine that 'Africa' will be the site for the Future Age PvE.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10517

In this original post, you say quite clearly that you are being "passed by".

A poster gives you a few reasons as to why you are being passed by.........and you go on to say "Im not being passed by"

Confused a little?

MrBeer

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I am being passed by a friendly in points only. Nothing to do with the game passing me by . I do not plunder , and , I get my points mostly from continental battles. Now , I do not have any more continents to conquer . That's what I meant . Not even confused a little " grasshopper " .

DeletedUser8152

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I am being passed by a friendly in points only. Nothing to do with the game passing me by . I do not plunder , and , I get my points mostly from continental battles. Now , I do not have any more continents to conquer . That's what I meant . Not even confused a little " grasshopper " .

So, are you interested in increasing your point total? Glarg pointed out a few ways you could do that: upgrading buildings, build and upgrade GBs, and fighting in GvG or PvP. You don't have to plunder to fight in PvP. You can also try to produce tons of coin or supplies.

If you don't care about points and just wondered about continent battles, that's cool, but your OP was a bit confusing then.

MrBeer

I do appreciate the info. I've been a little distracted of late . My wife tells me I am confused as well , until , she has a project to do. Thanks much. A late thought came to me . Is there anywhere I can access how points are accumulated/ earned , and how awarded Percentage wise . I have not been able to figure it out as yet .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ranking points are earned on coin/supplies collected - 1 point for every 300 - and battle points - one for every 50 battle points. Those points continue to accumulate every time you collect or fight. Additional points come from buildings in your city. The City Planner shows you the points you get from each building.

http://www.forgestats.net/en/map/