• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

AI Commands

DeletedUser32389

Inno could eliminate this whole problem by providing an automatic template for initial posts in the Proposals section and disabling the ability to post there without using it. I'm not a programmer, but we all encounter preset forms like that over and over and I can't imagine it would be difficult to implement one here. Do you have any idea why this hasn't been done? I'm not pointing fingers at you @Snowbelle; I understand that you're enforcing the forum rules presently in place, as of course you should. This just seems like such an easy fix for a chronic and frustrating problem. I'd hate to think Inno is trying to minimize the number of proposals actually sent to the developers, but honestly I can't think of another explanation.
IMHO you're looking at it the wrong way. I stopped fighting with people about the format a long time ago because most proposals are repeated or garbage. Basically, if you're not smart or thoughtful enough to put your idea in a simple common format for the forum, then i doubt your opinion is going to save the game

DeletedUser21322

Inno could eliminate this whole problem by providing an automatic template for initial posts in the Proposals section and disabling the ability to post there without using it. I'm not a programmer, but we all encounter preset forms like that over and over and I can't imagine it would be difficult to implement one here. Do you have any idea why this hasn't been done? I'm not pointing fingers at you @Snowbelle; I understand that you're enforcing the forum rules presently in place, as of course you should. This just seems like such an easy fix for a chronic and frustrating problem. I'd hate to think Inno is trying to minimize the number of proposals actually sent to the developers, but honestly I can't think of another explanation.

You are welcome to make the suggestion. I love that idea if a template. It would help not only the mods but players too.

DeletedUser

You are welcome to make the suggestion. I love that idea if a template. It would help not only the mods but players too.
He can't, it's a violation of Proposal Guidelines as posted. Specifically:
  • Idea needs to be about the game, not how the forum or support works.
You however, as a moderator, could take the idea to your superiors. Proposals are to be about the game, by your guidelines. Improvements/modifications to the Forum are solely up to Inno.