• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Aid question

DeletedUser28145

I am presently aiding 334 people every day - is there a limit to how many one can, or should, have?

DeletedUser8152

In steady state you can normally have up to about 300: 79 guild, 140 friends, ~80 hood. But your hood can be larger or smaller.

If you want to go wild though, you can join and quit many guilds every day. That can increase your number by a lot. There's no set limit.

How many people you _should_ aid is really up to you :)

DeletedUser28145

Tks, Jaelis - forgot to mention that I have 2 cities in 2 different worlds.

DeletedUser28145

For what it is worth, I have gotten more BP's from aiding others than all the other places put together.

But somewhere I picked up that you can get the 2 more GB possibilities every time you go up in an age. So how can I now have parts of 10 GB"s in my EMA age?

DeletedUser27889

But somewhere I picked up that you can get the 2 more GB possibilities every time you go up in an age. So how can I now have parts of 10 GB"s in my EMA age?
The blueprints you get are tied to the building you just aided. So if you aid a Contemporary Era building and get a print, that print will be for a CE GB and not one for whatever era you are in.

You can manually motivate and polish buildings in peoples cities to hunt for blueprints you need by attempting to aid buildings belonging to the same era as the GB you are looking for prints for.

DeletedUser27889

You're welcome, glad to help. That's very good. They will come in handy later.