• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Am I in the wrong City

AlaskanSourdough

I'm a brand new player to Forge of Empires have never played before so I'm learning the game for the first time. I chose this city because it looked like the most recent one. Now after doing some research to learn the game I wonder if I made a mistake. Seems like it would be better if I was in an older city to learn the game and progress slowly as I learn, because everyone else seems to have played the game for years and are looking for people who have been doing the same. So wondering if I should start over in a different city before I get to far.

Ebeondi Asi

All Worlds are like that to some extent. the one exception might be the latest World, Carthage. And Guilds will take newer players. Yo just have to look for one more suited to your level of play. Having asked or been in a few Guilds is not all Guilds. Every Guild is an individual entity. they are all different.
So if you want everyone to be a beginner (at least on that World, Carthage is the World to be on. But many of those players have tons of experience too.