• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Another question about GBs and donated FPs...

DeletedUser

OK; So I have this GB started and got some FP donations on it, but not(yet) enough to have it "materialise".
So I start dumping FPs in it myself, resulting in myself being the #1 contributor. I understand I won't get the FP/Medal/Blueprint-award for that. No problem(what use would a BP of my own GB be anyway?..)

However: I always assumed the "First Prize" would go to the highest "foreign" donator, but that one now has the 2nd Prize listed(no BP and less FPs and medals.)
Is this just a "cosmetic" glitch, or did I really FP him out of his BP?...
The latter would be quite unfair in my books.

DeletedUser2145

Your GB is currently at level 0, the actual 1-10 levels start when it's materialized. And at the current 0 level there are no BPs awarded and little medal and FP rewards. If the person has a gold chest next to them, then they're getting the 1st prize, it's just not much of a prize when the GB is just placed. :)

DeletedUser

Ah. Ok then.
For some reason I was under the impression, FP-ing an GB to lvl1 would give a BP too...
Looks like not.