• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anyone else excited?

DeletedUser2145

I just found a Inno post that mentions they're currently working on a new cross-platform game with Bruce Shelley. I could not be more excited at the moment.

For those who don't know the name, some of his past assistance was on many famous strategy video games, such as Sid Meier's Civilization, Age of Empires, and The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom. Not gonna list browser games as that would be against the rules, those not being Inno's work, but I believe at least the mention of Age of Empires would excited a huge portion of the player base here.

No additional info, so not sure what exactly they're working on, but Shelley being part of the working team is enough to get me try it out once it's ready.

DeletedUser2145

It underwent a short closed beta stage just recently. It's created, but I'm not sure if it is 'finished', they might be doing more work on it. It's not public yet. :)