• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anything to be done about Dead Accounts for the GB Donation List?

DeletedUser

Below are the GBs I am donating to that I feel a bit hopeless on.

ultim8dan, St. Mark's, I donated 40, it is at 75/130.

cesk, Babel, I donated 25, it is at 44/270. I am CERTAINLY not leveling that on my own!

Jumon Yagyu, Babel, I donated 15 FP, it is at 16/270 and has been for MONTHS.

ultim8dan, LoA, I donated 25, it is at 76/170.

CanHazCookie, Babel, I donated 50, it is at 88/270. I have PMed her, she does not respond. I believe her account to be dead :(

As you can see, I am frustrated. I have no way of GETTING the FP, BPs, Medals, etc... So I was wondering if there is anything to be done about DEAD accounts GBs, even if it is just to get the damn thing removed from my GB donation list, because I don't like seeing it. I truly want to have on my GB List only GBs that I will actually get payout from. I don't even care much at this point about getting my FP back (come on I gave freaking 50, and there is no vacation notice, and have had no response for MONTHS!!!) but I am highly irritated at seeing my GB list gunked up.

Edit: The slow-moving but active players I am planning on PMing, but the ones that have been inactive for months i'd truly enjoy to stop being able to view.

DeletedUser1862

I have a bunch of dead accounts that I've donated FP to their Great Buildings. I'm slowly going through and finishing off the level it's on, removing it from my list. That seems to be the only way to remove them.

Yes it costs a lot, but isn't it worth it to clear the building from the list completely?

DeletedUser

I would need 545 FP to clear it... I am in a 10FP/day trade right now so assuming I am able to get 20/FP a day, it would still take me a couple months, and that is if I 100% ignore my tech tree!

DeletedUser1862

I've been in the same situation for half-a-year now and I think I've only gotten four or five of them cleared. With a few days out for quest techs, I've been pouring into the GBs to get them cleared off the list. You can't assume anyone else will.

And you can always use FB packages and buy points to make it happen a little quicker.
I probably have ~500 each and I might get 15 a day, that's a few months each.

DeletedUser

Yeesh... My OCD says "do not donate to ANY more GBs until this list is cleared 100%" but I am in a 10FP/day trade and don't wish to stop it, and my guild wants me to put 10/day into tech, and only get 2/day from Town Hall and 1/day from SoK.

DeletedUser

I suppose you need to convince others to help. If you can get it to a situation where someone can donate 40 fps and get a couple bps plus fps back...

Not a cure all but if possible, might help a little.

DeletedUser

I suppose you need to convince others to help. If you can get it to a situation where someone can donate 40 fps and get a couple bps plus fps back...

Not a cure all but if possible, might help a little.
But their account is inactive, I can't exactly have people try to friend request them.

DeletedUser10806

Personally I'd write it off!
I usually donate 1 or 2 FPs to 'new' GBs and sit and wait a while to see if they are progressing before putting more in. That way if they're not moving I only lose a few. Then by only donating to those that are progressing the older deader ones get moved to the bottom of the list out of sight.

DeletedUser

Personally I'd write it off!
I usually donate 1 or 2 FPs to 'new' GBs and sit and wait a while to see if they are progressing before putting more in. That way if they're not moving I only lose a few. Then by only donating to those that are progressing the older deader ones get moved to the bottom of the list out of sight.
I donate ONLY in groups of 5, and want to be #1, and don't like to start new GBs if I already have 5.

OCD can work against you.

DeletedUser

But their account is inactive, I can't exactly have people try to friend request them.

That sucks. I figured you were in the same neighborhood.

If you have friends that are of a similar age, maybe you could find someone that is in his / her neighborhood.

Or friend request a guildmate? Assuming hi guild didn't kick him yet.

Or you might be SOL.

DeletedUser

That sucks. I figured you were in the same neighborhood.

If you have friends that are of a similar age, maybe you could find someone that is in his / her neighborhood.

Or friend request a guildmate? Assuming hi guild didn't kick him yet.

Or you might be SOL.
She seems to still be in the Guild. I may try that. Thanks.