• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc Goods Source?

Cyrus the Adequate

Hi all - I'm in Iron Age and trying to get my Arc on the ground. I have the BPs, just don't have the FE goods. I've been through a couple of guilds, and can't seem to get any help with this (which is surprising, as I would expect that guilds want you to get the Arcs up as fast as possible).

This is my 4th city; my most advanced has a level 68 Arc, so I'm not a complete newbie....just can't seem to get any traction in this world.

Any pointers or suggestions for where to go to get the goods?

Gypsy Grace

I would be hesitant to help a new guild member with Arc goods right away. What's to prevent people from coming in, getting goods help, and then returning to their home guild?

I'm EMA and just planted my Traz. My guild has sponsors for Arc goods, but not for Traz (understandable). I messaged the top 3 or 4 people on my friend list to see if they sold Progressive goods or knew of a trustworthy seller. Turns out, one of my top friends was able to sell to me. Are any of the people you got goods from in your other worlds also playing in the world where you need them now?
Good luck!