• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc/Obs in BA

Aggressor

Does anybody know what treasury goods the arc or obs produce when it's owner is in Bronze Age? Does it produce BA goods (I see no place for them on mobile, I do on PC), medals, or just nothing at all?

Emberguard

On desktop it shows Bronze Age goods, but that may just be to keep it consistent with the interface used in Inventory and Market without having to change too much

That was a bug in the SoH.
If there's goods actually in the spot, then yes. That was the bug

Does it produce BA goods (I see no place for them on mobile, I do on PC), medals, or just nothing at all?
None of the above. It produces Iron Age goods

Tony 85 the Generous

The dedication (or money) required to get the bp's and Goods for an Arc in BA would be impressive.
I don't see getting the goods is not that difficult. Getting the bps would be extremely difficult, since you cannot contribute to other gbs in BA. How would you get arc bps without buying them? Aiding everyone you would find with a lot of luck maybe. But As I recall to get an arc bp, you need to aid someone that is at least Future Era which leaves out the BA neighbors. I suppose you could jump guild to guild and try to friend any members in Future Era and hope that when aiding them you get an arc bp.

Salsuero

I don't see getting the goods is not that difficult.

Well, especially not if you pay Diamonds for them. But trading for them with how slow it is to accumulate goods in Bronze Age... and that you're not really able to pay FPs for the same slow reason... or join a guild until the end of the tech tree. Yikes!

How would you get arc bps without buying them? Aiding everyone you would find with a lot of luck maybe.

Pretty much. But anyone who actually chooses to do this is probably someone who only needs the first print and then pays the Diamonds for all the rest. It's too much effort to play Bronze Age for the amount of time the RNG would take to get you there on its own, one would think.

I suppose you could jump guild to guild and try to friend any members in Future Era and hope that when aiding them you get an arc bp.

Of course, you have to unlock guilds first, but someone who is playing long enough who actually stays in the Bronze age by choice is probably at the end of the tech tree pretty quick. I suspect those towns are probably not a player's first town unless it's someone who has been told what to do by a veteran before even starting this game... or someone who knows to read forums first for a leg up. That still leaves a lot of question marks as to why someone would even find it appealing to do so. There are far too many limits in the Bronze Age to be fun grinding away like that as a first-time player.

Tony 85 the Generous

Well, especially not if you pay Diamonds for them. But trading for them with how slow it is to accumulate goods in Bronze Age... and that you're not really able to pay FPs for the same slow reason... or join a guild until the end of the tech tree. Yikes!
Arc goods just cost fp. Many traders out there.

Of course, you have to unlock guilds first, but someone who is playing long enough who actually stays in the Bronze age by choice is probably at the end of the tech tree pretty quick. I suspect those towns are probably not a player's first town unless it's someone who has been told what to do by a veteran before even starting this game... or someone who knows to read forums first for a leg up. That still leaves a lot of question marks as to why someone would even find it appealing to do so. There are far too many limits in the Bronze Age to be fun grinding away like that as a first-time player.
Agree on all, but it is not impossible. But with size of a BA city, getting any amount of fp production would be tough. On that note I'm thinking of grinding out EMA to just get the expansions to be able to up my fp production.