• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Army Strong

DeletedUser5165

ARMY STRONG, Rank 35

^^^^I cannot edit the above title, we have moved up to 23rd
We are looking for members to join our guild... Army Strong Ranked 23rd... Just like our name, the majority of the guild is ex Military or active military from all the branches, many of our guild members are "old timers" in the game. We have very few people who want to quit our guild and most that do leave have retired from the game. We will kick people but almost always because they are inactive...

We are a serious but fun group without strict rules as our players don't need to be treated strictly or told to PM, contribute in their GB clubs, build goods or fight...
Our PM policy produces no drama and has a 100% return,you get back what you put in... I we don't require certain numbers of PM's per week, like lot's of guilds do.

We have access, through our exchange pact from 4 other guild or produce our goods (fair trade) from all ages, and goods happen so fast it will make your head spin.

many of our players are ME, PE or most IA and the top 15 have excellent city planning and fighting skills, many of us win 6 to 7 towers a week.. So our guild members can help you learn how to improve in the game, no matter your level of play.

GUILD WARS... We are entering guild wars as soon as it opens and will be in ages PE<IA<CA. We have a 8 guild Alliance who will join us and the Alliance is over 85 million points strong. The guild alliance will include goods trading..

What we are looking for are members with 10 K (if your close, let's talk) points or above, at least 200 battles OR GOODS merchants, willing to help others and can self manage yourself.. we are a non Drama guild..
And most of all a desire to learn the game really well and have fun doing it, then there is no other choice... Army Strong... Contact Speedsense

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12931

this is dago69 looking for a guild that is ready guild wars. i have won many battles and have won tower war in post mod so if looking for a new member i am ready thank you much