• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Atomium?

ODragon

I was looking at it thinking it was a 6x6 (too big) and realized that it was 7x6 (way too big).

For the 42 spaces, I would suggest you are better putting in 3 SoH L8 = 240 which is the same as having a level 24.5 Atomium (I think my math is right) and still have a couple more spaces for say a Jade statue for even more guild goods. Sure they cap in the amount of goods but I think the combined value of everything it gives trumps the Atom.

There can be a place for it but I'd wait until you have more expansions than in IA.

DeletedUser

I was looking at it thinking it was a 6x6 (too big) and realized that it was 7x6 (way too big).

For the 42 spaces, I would suggest you are better putting in 3 SoH L8 = 240 which is the same as having a level 24.5 Atomium (I think my math is right) and still have a couple more spaces for say a Jade statue for even more guild goods. Sure they cap in the amount of goods but I think the combined value of everything it gives trumps the Atom.

There can be a place for it but I'd wait until you have more expansions than in IA.

I am doing precisely this